Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My New Favourite Website


I’m being pretty keen with the blog updates but I think it is early blog excitement/ lack of interest in doing any work. This post isn't just me complaining about living in Germany it's about something I saw today and enjoyed (I said I might do that). To be exact it's about my new favourite website:  http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/

I’ve known about it for a while but I was reminded of it today and had a look at their Valentine’s Day presents. I started looking with the thought that I’m probably not actually doing Valentine’s presents as I’ll be all alone (sob) but it’s still nice to look. However, since looking today I might have to come up with excuses to buy presents because I think it’s all so amazing. I love giving people gifts so this website is kind of dangerous for me and my bank account. It's my mum's birthday soon so at least I have that as a reason. 

If I had more money and was going to buy a present I would definitely be getting these cufflinks for my boyfriend for Valentine’s Day. 
http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/evydesigns/product/location-location-location-personalised-map-cufflinks
They are so cute and I’m secretly pretty soppy so these are ideal. I think the map idea is great; you can be personal without being too cheesy. No one needs to know what the maps stand for except for you. 

I also really love this scratch off map:
http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/thelittleboysroom/product/scratch-map

 For anyone that loves travelling it’s a great way to show off all the places you’ve been and remember all the places you still want to go. If I had somewhere to put it, this would be a definite purchase. 

Notonthehighstreet has so many things that I love, the jewellery and gift ideas are my favourites. The personalised gifts are something you can’t get everywhere so it’s a definite bonus and the brands are generally slightly quirky and maybe not something you can get on the highstreet (makes sense right). 



No comments:

Post a Comment