On Tuesday the best (or worse depending on your taste) programme is returning to TV. That's right, Geordie Shore is coming back. The only vaguely sane person on the show, Greg, has left and there's 2 new, hopefully huge, characters joining. The new housemates are 18 year old Rebecca and 25 year old Ricci. Apparently Ricci "spends hours at the gym honing is eight pack and says he can get any girl he wants" so he's basically a clone of the guys already there. Rebecca on the other hand could be interesting, only because she claims to fancy Jay, pretty excited to see Vicky kick off about that.
I'm not proud of it but I kind of can't wait for the new series, it's my definition of car crash television. Something about watching people completely embarrass themselves is kind of addictive and the ridiculous quotes they come out with are pretty entertaining. So many questions to be answered in the new series: Can Charlotte resist the parsnip? Will Vicky continue to be a complete pyschopath? Will anyone inform Jay that he is actually a very hideous person? Guess I'll have to watch to find out.
As a bit of advertising for the upcoming series the Geordie Shore cast has created their own perfume. Most perfumes go for a floral scent but this one apparently smells like Kebab....always classy. Apparently it started as a spoof but then they decided to genuinely make it. One of the new characters, Rebecca, explained her excitement with this excellent quote:
"I had no idea that the line 'Ooh, I could murder a kebab' would lead to all this; famous last words I guess. We have joined the ranks of Beyonce and Britney who have their own perfume, so it feels like we've really made it"
I think she's misunderstood the level of success that making a kebab scented perfume represents. Anyway, here's the full story if anyone wants to read more about the complete mindfuck that is the Geordie Shore perfume:

No comments:
Post a Comment