Friday, February 10, 2012

Geordie Shore 2


Vicky and Rebecca kicking off already


I knew the initial blog excitement would wear off, that combined with exams and holidays has been getting in the way with any further updates. I thought I’d just write a quick follow up to my Geordie Shore post. Series 2 has begun and the first 2 episodes can only be described as incredible. Most of the questions I asked in my last post have already been answered: Charlotte failed to resist the parsnip and Vicky is pretty much as crazy as always. Sadly no one has informed Jay that he is grim yet but I guess that keeps the drama alive.

The 2nd series is already throwing up questions of its own though: Why is the new girl balding on one side of her head? Furthermore, why does she look like some kind of creature? I’m hoping the next few episodes will explain this and more. Best quote so far has to go to Charlotte for describing her and Gary as having a special relationship..”like 2 otters sharing a log”, however Vicky describing the fat woman getting a fake tan as “wetter than an otter’s pocket” was also pretty epic (bit of a strange otter theme going on there.)

I happened to watch the 2nd episode whilst on a ski trip with my dad and some of his friends, a few of them asked me why I enjoyed watching such crap TV (I told you that why was an important question). To be honest it was pretty hard to answer, I know its crap but it’s also hilarious. There is something about watching people behaving ridiculously that is addictive. So far this season looks even better than the last and the new people are proving pretty good for the drama. If you don’t watch Geordie Shore then none of this will make any sense to you and you’re probably a far more cultured person than me. However I would definitely recommend checking it out at least once.....you might be surprised at how great it really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment